Subject: Notification of Non-Registration Bell Textron Canada Limited 505 msn 65600
From: "Kelsey, Christopher \(TC/TC\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ballard, Patrick" <[email-masked]>, "#BHTC Aircraft registration group" <[email-masked]>, "Certification Mirabel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2025 23:54:19 +0300

UNCLASSIFIED / NON CLASSIFIÉ

Transport Canada Civil Aviation confirms that Bell Textron Canada Limited
505 msn 65600 has never been entered onto the Canadian Civil Aircraft
Registry.

Please refer to the attached Notification of Non-Registration.

Regards,

Chris KELSEY

Civil Aviation Safety Inspector, Operational Airworthiness, Standards
Branch

Transport Canada Civil Aviation / Government of Canada

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
+1-343-540-7774

Inspecteur de la sécurité de l'aviation civile, navigabilité
opérationnelle, Direction des normes
Transports Canada Aviation civile / Gouvernement du Canada

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
+1-343-540-7774